8mm and Super 8 Silent Film
Film transfers include full color disc & packaging & DVD menu with chapters. Your choice of background music from one of our background collections is included, and custom music selection is available (contact us for pricing). We clean all film before starting the transfer process to protect it and improve picture quality. To help with dark, faded, or damaged film, basic color correction is available.
- $25 set up fee - includes DVD
- $8 per reel up to 50' - larger reels are charged by 50' lengths
- $1 per splice, missing leader, or backwards wound reels
- $2 per reel with acetate decomposition (white powder)
- $3 per reel for basic color correction
- $15 per DVD for online previews, titling, and chapter menu
VHS, S-VHS, D-VHS, VHS-C, Hi-8, MiniDV, & HDV
Tape transfers include full color disc & packaging. Ask to see our many packaging and disc options! If you plan to edit your videos yourself, ask us how you can skip the disc and save on your transfer costs.
- $20 per VHS, Hi-8, MiniDV, or HDV up to 2 hours
- $8 per VHS-C or Hi-8 up to 40 minutes
- $25 per DVD for basic color correction
- $15 per DVD for chapters and titles with chapters menu
Prints, Slides, & Negatives
Photo Digitization includes basic color restoration and dust removal. You can choose to have your photos delivered on a plain disc or a USB drive you provide for no extra cost or upgrade to our custom printed discs.
- $0.30 per print or slide
- $0.35 per negative image
- $0.15 per slide or negative image for Digital Image Correction & Enhancement
- $5 per disc for custom printing and packaging
- $50 for 50 photo slideshow including the digitization and a custom disc.
There is a $20 minimum for all transfer and digitization orders.